Thanks for your interest in the 18th Street Singers! We currently do not have openings in our ensemble. Please read through the information below, and fill out the form at the bottom of the page if we sound like a good fit for you. We will get in touch when we have audition openings available.
- We rehearse every Monday night 7:00-9:30 in Judiciary Square, from September to early June.
- Our year is divided in two seasons, fall and spring. We perform a major concert at the end of each season, usually in December and June. Participation in the final concert is required for membership for that season.
- On average, we have 2-3 additional smaller performances each season. These gigs are not required, but expected if you're available.
- We hold one weekend retreat each season, traditionally within 2-3 hours of D.C. The choir covers housing and food costs for the weekend, and members carpool to and from the retreat location.
- There are no dues required.